The maintenance of law and order is very important for the smooth functioning of the University especially for a conducive academic atmosphere in the Campus. This task has been assigned to the Proctorial Wing of the University which has following mandate for the accomplishment of the said purpose:
Monitoring the disciplinary atmosphere among the students community;
Taking preventive steps such as issuance of notices, warnings, instructions, regulating certain acts and other arrangements for the purpose of forestalling acts of individual and collective indiscipline;
Maintain liaison with the State administration in matters regarding the law and order in the campus;
Regulation and maintenance of vehicular traffic in the Campus and their parking at different gates of the Campus;
Assisting state administration during the events like Eid Milaad-Un-Nabi (SAW), Mehraj-Ul-Aalam (SAW) and other activities in and around the campus and inter alia providing parking facilities and refreshment to the devotees during these events;
Providing security for various examination centres during entrance/ admission tests to ensure free and fair conduct of examination.
There is an anti-ragging Cell headed by Chief Proctor with other Proctors as members to curb the menace of ragging from the Campus. Besides, the Office has been running a Disaster Management Cell from last three years.
In addition to above responsibilities the Chief Proctor is responsible for the security of University establishments and extends all possible help to various departments of the University to ensure security and safety of University property through the Watch & Ward Staff.
- Prof. Naseer Iqbal, Chief Proctor : 9419079191
- Dr. Aijaz Ahmad Wani, Dy. Chief Proctor :9419095088
- Mr. Azad Ahmad Chief Security Officer : 9419070932
- Er. Riyaz Ahmad Qureshi, Proctor : 8713844444
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad Khan, Proctor : 9419968539
- Dr. Javid Ahmad , Proctor : 9596284966
- Dr. Saima Farhad, Proctor : 9796766672
- Dr. Mir Junaid Alam, Proctor : 9906531221
- Mr. Habib-Ullah Sheikh, Asstt. Watch & Ward Officer : 9906607202